The Enhanced Score Report from GED Testing Service provides targeted feedback for each test-taker so they know their strengths, what skills to develop, and how to score higher on their re-test
Benefits of the Enhanced Score Report
- Most test-takers can access their score report in their MyGED® account within one hour of finishing the test
- Identifies the specific skills the test-taker missed on the test
- Provides test-takers with a personalized study plan and the specific pages or chapters they need to study to score higher
- Test-takers can choose from more than a dozen study materials to customize their study plan
- Easy to share with educators online or by printing the report
- Free with every 2014 GED® test and GED Ready® practice test
Click here to watch a Video Tutorial that explains your scores and how to better prepare for the GED test
What your scores mean:
THE GED Scores range from 100 – 200
Below Passing: 100 – 144
Test taker did not pass and needs to study more and retake the test.
Passing Score: 145
Test taker passed and showed the same skills as a graduating high school senior.
Passing Score with Honors: 170 – 200
Test-taker passed and showed the skills needed to be successful in college or a job (college-and-career-readiness level).