HSE Transcripts

GED Transcripts:

Chula Vista Adult School has records of GED exams taken between January 1, 1950 and December 31, 2002. Please email Lilian.flores@sweetwaterschools.org to verify that we have your records on file.  Once verified, Ms. Flores will email you with instructions.


Transcript Request Form

All other GED record requests must be done through ETS-GED Records Center (888) 906-4031 or by visiting www.gedtestingservice.com


HiSET Transcripts

To request a duplicate diploma or transcript, please visit parchment.com .  You may also reach them ar (888) 662-0873.  Currently, as of March 15, 2018, there is a delay of all transcripts and certificates.  Please be patient.